[kj] Geordie riffs with the DM

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 18:20:26 EDT 2004

"I think Lydon's a great choice for voice. Or maybe somebody a bit more
Freddie Mercury-ish."

With all due respect, no and no. Why ruin Geordie's guitar playing with
a vocalist who thinks he's the star attraction? I wouldn't want Lydon's
Kabuki wails competing for sonic space with the golden harp.

Alex in NYC