[kj] Geordie riffs with the DM

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 16:50:39 EDT 2004

    I agree, Geordie should go on, even if solo. I think Lydon's a great choice for voice. Or maybe somebody a bit more Freddie Mercury-ish. I can even picture GW with an outfit like Underworld - it'll give him more opportunities to use his pedals.
    I read of other guitarists putting out CDs, like Steve Stevens doing a solo flamenco(?)CD..jammin' with Juno Reactor on "Pistolero,"...even Billy Duffy is finding work touring w/some outfit I dont recall the name of - and they're lots less talented.
I like the idea of GW and Danny Elfman collaborating on a soundtrack or 3.

    About the Big Takeover interview, it's a rather long interview -8 pages- so's it's lots to type out.  Maybe a scan of it by someone with a scanner? If at all possible tho', I'd say buy the mag, people, the publisher Jack Rabid, seems to be doing it for the love of things..in good faith. I like supporting those types.
Goin' Off topic here... is Auf Der Maur any good? Gonna go see her Wednesday at Amoeba Rec's. up on Sunset - free gig.
=8~D)
Saul

Paul Rangecroft <killing_j0ke at hotmail.com> wrote:

>From: michael.head at directline.com
>instrumental ? if not who on vox? i'd listen.

instrumental would be fine with me. i like marc's suggestions too, though. i
know geordie wanted lydon on the DM stuff. atkins sent a tape but JL said
no. but perhaps without the invisible man involved he'd reconsider? i'm sure
there are many vocalists out there would love to work with geordie (or he
could just do what youth does and pick a young female on vox coz he wants to
shag her!).

And the moment before you take your
last breath catch my eye
To all the rain and the thunder