[kj] (OT) Danzig Knocked Out?

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Tue Jul 6 12:18:44 EDT 2004

Around early 96' my girlfriend at the time attended a Danzig show. One
of the roadies approached her, offered her a backstage pass and said
"you know how to be fun, dont you"? She replied "Ive never been fun a
day in my life motherfucker".

She took said pass, entered the tour bus and proceeded to bitch out
Danzig in front of several others. I cant recall if she threw the pass
at him or not (I think she did).

Good times!
p-