[kj] OT: rip off britain?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 5 14:05:04 EDT 2004

We live in a capitalist country(whether you like it or not),And people try
to earn as much money as they can.I find it naive that some people think
Banks ,Corporations and others are there to help us.....Don't believe their
propaganda,They take us for as much money as they can.
    Life aint fair,Get used to it.