OT [kj] tears & diving & Hellenic happiness

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Mon Jul 5 13:58:10 EDT 2004

Personally I was glad to see them win it last night ... we'd already knocked
Portugal out don't forget ... hey Urs Meier stick that in yer pipe & smoke
it ... maybe now my wonderful Hellenic friends will now be so chilled out
for the next few months that they will stop arresting people on their
holidays for walking about in a suspicious manner ... :o)

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *