[kj] tears & diving

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 5 13:14:24 EDT 2004

I think Portugal suffered because they were nt used to playing eleven v eleven.losing the man in black in the final was a tremendous loss.
      If Portugal went 1-o up what do you think would have been their reaction;At least six players would have to of been carried off,who then make a miraculous recovery and come straight back on,diving ,falling over and generally trying to kill the game.........ball in the corner flag..........crying like bitches .....and shrugging with their shoulders up around their ears.
      And that Deco really annoys me,I don't know why just annoys me.....The type of person I'd enjoy running over.