[kj] OT: Q magazine

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 02:03:16 EDT 2004

< I am (ahem) a big Snow Patrol fan
<

I'll say one thing; that "Spitting Games" song is catchy as fuck!........don't know if I'd hit myself in the face to it, though.

Tom.

Amy Moseley Rupp <amyr at jump.net> wrote:
> But anyway, in general, yes, British journos are lying
> little bastards.
> But I'm a lying little bastard dickweed journo, so I
> wouldn't take my word for it.
>
> How, why, where etc were you described as hitting
> yourself
> in the face? And was this to KJ?

In Q magazine. I am (ahem) a big Snow Patrol fan, and I drove to
one show and flew out to several in Southern California. For this
I get labelled a near psychotic. I actually have spoken with the
band on many occasions and I am GLAD that the lead singer refused
to say anything about me.

http://www.maple.org/qaugust2004.pdf

If I'd really been at every US gig, I'd be broke!