[kj] OT: Q magazine

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Fri Jul 2 23:08:56 EDT 2004

> But anyway, in general, yes, British journos are lying
> little bastards.
> But I'm a lying little bastard dickweed journo, so I
> wouldn't take my word for it.
>
> How, why, where etc were you described as hitting
> yourself
> in the face? And was this to KJ?

In Q magazine.  I am (ahem) a big Snow Patrol fan, and I drove to
one show and flew out to several in Southern California.  For this
I get labelled a near psychotic.  I actually have spoken with the
band on many occasions and I am GLAD that the lead singer refused
to say anything about me.

http://www.maple.org/qaugust2004.pdf

If I'd really been at every US gig, I'd be broke!