[kj] RE: 'future shock' lyrics

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 10:15:33 EDT 2004

no, i really think it's "you can ask my friends at the tavistock". it's an
institute in london. http://www.tavinstitute.org/index.php  - jaz probably
got treated for being a nutter there! it rhymes with "shock" for a start.
and "tabazan" isn't a place. i've been way wrong before though...

wouldn't it be "all my worst FEARS are confirmed"?

and i agree that it's "executions".