[kj] joking apart and being robbed

killing joke gathering@misera.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:10:47 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1018703726-1075590647=:5974

mik ravens been great to me and we've helped each other a bit but i need some stuff.....and will do some hosting in return of a few bits and pieces....

joking apart artwork anyone????

anything sessions wise on zipped audio rather than mp3 and not just peel?

lets get the forum
with the very due respect to mr pants the hero moving forward

the 25th joke year has to be ours in every way

akillingjoker@yahoo.co.uk
markgholt@aol.com
aohell is fucking me up sorry to everyone who's suffering from yank intolerance........so the whole world then..........

---------------------------------
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-1018703726-1075590647=:5974

<DIV>mik ravens been great to me and we've helped each other a bit but i need some stuff.....and will do some hosting in return of a few bits and pieces....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>joking apart artwork anyone????</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anything sessions wise on zipped audio rather than mp3 and not just peel?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>lets get the forum</DIV>
<DIV>with the very due respect to mr pants the hero moving forward</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>the 25th joke year has to be ours in every way</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:akillingjoker@yahoo.co.uk">akillingjoker@yahoo.co.uk</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:markgholt@aol.com">markgholt@aol.com</A></DIV>
Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk">sign up online</a> today and save £80</font>