[kj] boxed set

killing joke gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:57:45 +0000 (GMT)

--0-651954461-1075366665=:53773

shame you cant make a warped cd colesy lol

mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:Cliff writ:
I really like the Art...the cover is bold and colorfull,and the labels on the record are just too cool.
Colesy any chance on using some of the original record Label art in the MD CD boxset?
Yes, there will be miniature CD reproductions of the first three vinyl singles - same sleeves, same inserts and the CD face will look like vinyl, complete with scratches and thumbprints.
And if you're out there Aleph, I'm liking the smartyr stuff, but your emails keep bouncing.
cheers,
colesy

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

---------------------------------
BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80
--0-651954461-1075366665=:53773

<DIV>shame you cant make a warped cd colesy lol<BR><BR><B><I>mike coles &lt;mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE type=text/css><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></STYLE>

<DIV>Cliff writ<FONT color=#ff0000>:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>I really like the Art...the cover is bold and colorfull,and the labels on the record are just too cool.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Colesy any chance on using some of the original record Label art in the MD CD boxset?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Yes, there will be miniature CD reproductions of the first three vinyl singles - same sleeves, same inserts and the CD face will look like vinyl, complete with scratches and thumbprints.</DIV>
<DIV>And if you're out there Aleph, I'm liking the smartyr stuff, but your emails keep bouncing.</DIV>
<DIV>cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>colesy</DIV><X-SIGSEP><PRE>--
</PRE></X-SIGSEP>
Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, <a href="http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk">sign up online</a> today and save £80</font>