[kj] boxed set

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:47:30 +0000

--============_-1136756439==_ma============

Cliff writ:
I really like the Art...the cover is bold and colorfull,and the
labels on the record are just too cool.
Colesy any chance on using some of the original record Label art in
the MD CD boxset?
Yes, there will be miniature CD reproductions of the first three
vinyl singles - same sleeves, same inserts and the CD face will look
like vinyl, complete with scratches and thumbprints.
And if you're out there Aleph, I'm liking the smartyr stuff, but your
emails keep bouncing.
cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
and colorfull,and the labels on the record are just too
cool.</font></div>
original record Label art in the MD CD boxset?</font></div>
vinyl singles - same sleeves, same inserts and the CD face will look
like vinyl, complete with scratches and thumbprints.</div>
your emails keep bouncing.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>