[kj] this week I have mostly been listening to...

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:55:36 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2-33772039

I've always been of the opinion that PANDEMONIUM sounds a thousand
times better on headphones, wherein you can pick out more of the
nuances in the playing than on a pair of speakers, wherein it sounds a
bit muddled (yeah, fanx, Yoof!)

Alex in NYC