[kj] this week I have mostly been listening to...

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:47:16 EST

--part1_80.3c3c11c.2d43ed84_boundary

Funny that Jamie, i have had the Pandemonium cd on this week or so , one
track I think Jaz is laughing a bit and at the start of it you can hear him say he
will loose himself in the track.

See if you can spot the track which i am talking about.

Dave

--part1_80.3c3c11c.2d43ed84_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Funny that Jamie, i have had the Pa=
ndemonium cd on this week or so , one track I think Jaz is laughing a bit an=
d at the start of it you can hear him say he will loose himself in the track=
.<BR>
<BR>
See if you can spot the track which i am talking about.<BR>
<BR>
Dave<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>