Fwd: [kj] this week I have mostly been listening to...

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:09:18 EST

--part1_4b.392c89ff.2d442aee_boundary

--part1_4b.392c89ff.2d442aee_alt_boundary

When I first heard the album I was about 18/19 and was a complete breath of
fresh air like nothing my ears had been hit with before, I actually first saw
them in 1984ish at Hammersmith Palais with a pal of mine a 6 foot 4 inch
rocker.

Needless to say we had a cracking night, I came out battered , bruised ,
sweating and pissed a top night. Somewhere I have a few photos of the night I was
looking like a deranged Chris Waddle at the time spike hair on top and shaved
sides with a long mane at the back with two tails one on each side, hence the
nickname that followed me which I adopted Spike that is .

Since then I have never looked back and gone forward, seeing KJ when ever it
was possible after all during the early 80's had my first taste of wedlock not
that it lasted long but I was younger then! And I guess over the last year
since I split from Katy which I deeply regret I have found new strength with the
Gatherers I have met and chatted to over the net and certaintly look forward
to 2004 with more from Killing Joke of the same.

Dave

--part1_4b.392c89ff.2d442aee_alt_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
When I first heard the album I was about 18/19 and was a complete breath of=20=
fresh air like nothing my ears had been hit with before, I actually first sa=
w them in 1984ish at Hammersmith Palais with a pal of mine a 6 foot 4 inch r=
ocker.<BR>
<BR>
Needless to say we had a cracking night, I came out battered , bruised , swe=
ating and pissed a top night. Somewhere I have a few photos of the night I w=
as looking like a deranged Chris Waddle at the time spike hair on top and sh=
aved sides with a long mane at the back with two tails one on each side, hen=
ce the nickname that followed me which I adopted Spike that is .<BR>
<BR>
Since then I have never looked back and gone forward, seeing KJ when ever it=
 was possible after all during the early 80's had my first taste of wedlock=20=
not that it lasted long but I was younger then! And I guess over the last ye=
ar since I split from Katy which I deeply regret I have found new strength w=
ith the Gatherers I have met and chatted to over the net and certaintly look=
 forward to 2004 with more from Killing Joke of the same.<BR>
<BR>
Dave </FONT></HTML>