[kj] this week I have mostly been listening to...

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:11:38 +0000 (GMT)

Anal retentive replies: it's on the title track. But
not the regular album version - the 'original' version
that was on the single.

Jamie, those leftwing do-gooders got you working on a
Saturday now? Shame... (as I have to go in Sunday
night)

 --- Jpwhkj@aol.com wrote: > Just finished listening
to Pandemonium - didn't spot