[kj] (ot) Any questions for Wayne ?

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:21:21 -0800

Wayne hasn't been drinking blue nun the last few times I've seen him. He
came to see my band play in LA with a mutual friend. The vodka was
flowing freely if I remember correctly. The party in my hotel went til
7:30 in the morning after the gig, and we had to leave at 9am.....I did
not remember most of the drive back....Nice guy though. My guitarist
and I were grilling him about different guitar players. He was
sandwiched between both of us. Said guitarist asking him about eldrich
and myself prclaiming georgie as the guitar god of the century. Good
laughs...

Cheers
Michael
> Is this a warm-up, or alternative to Whitby Claire?
>
> Iain & I are going there for the 1st time this year. Been warned it
can =
> be horribly cliquey, but looking forward to seeing Dream Disciples
blow =
> the Mission off-stage in what may (or may not??) be the DDs last ever
=
> show...=20
> The Damned should be good too.
>
> Jane

Agonoize

> There will also be a DJ's from across the UK and the US.
>
> Weekend tickets are =A334.00.
>
> Claire

recipient(s). =
=
> This
> > communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving
Barnet