[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 31 23:03:45 EST 2004

your right, xxxxxxxxxx,

I need to take a deep look inside myself and see how I can make glib comments pertaining to such a dire tragedy.  You are very wise in your insightful assesment of yours truly - how long have you been on this list??  May you and your boyfriend have a Happy New Year!

cheers,

Tom.

; )

p.s.  You can still eat a dick.

xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

Tom.
As you continue too make fun of the situation,It leads me to assume that you are either an emotional retard or you are a psychopath.
You seem to think that if they have enough money or they are beautiful,then they deserve what they got,I put this down to jealousy,Have you ever stayed in a nice hotel?Have you ever had a pretty girl-friend?I think not,hence your jealousy.
Your attitude is reminiscent of a young teenager trying to annoy his parents.
When children say outrageous statements,They dont mean what they say,They are trying to assert that they are independent and mature,You have alot of maturing too do.
If you have no feeling of compassion,Then your defensives have become fences.I pity you, more than anything.