[kj] OT: Tsunami footage

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Dec 31 07:24:56 EST 2004

Tom.
     As you continue too make fun of the situation,It leads me to assume that you are either an emotional retard or you are a psychopath.
     You seem to think that if they have enough money or they are beautiful,then they deserve what they got,I put this down to jealousy,Have you ever stayed in a nice hotel?Have you ever had a pretty girl-friend?I think not,hence your jealousy.
     Your attitude is reminiscent of a young teenager trying to annoy his parents.
   When children say outrageous statements,They dont mean what they say,They are trying to assert that they are independent and mature,You have alot of maturing too do.
     If you have no feeling of compassion,Then your defensives have become fences.I pity you, more than anything.