[kj] happy christmas

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 20:12:32 EST 2004

Just another random KJ note: I'm pretty sure I heard the opening,
single-note, syncopated guitar riff at the very start of "Seeing Red" on an intro or
commercial for, I'm pretty sure, MTVs "Real Life". I wonder if it's true, and if
the Joke get a little cash for it. There must be a lot of TV producers and ad
people in our age group who are old punk fans. I've even heard a Minutemen
(!!!Alex!!!) instrumental on a car commercial. Oh well, at least the music getting
out there in one way or another.