[kj] o/t headcount

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 18:42:59 EST 2004

kingston the other month?  what venue...

was it The Peel?  I played that place so many times....

antoni at clara.net wrote:
Yes, The Garage in Islington - that is the sort of venue that Rob's mob should be playing ... hopefully supporting a biggish name with a larger crowd than what was assembled in Kingston the other month !

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *