[kj] no culture alex.....................

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:10:49 EST 2004

oh well look at you,you carnt even put up your real name,having to go by an
unoriginal  xxxxx, if any i needs to sue there school then its you
mate,after all,they did not EVEN teach you to write/spell your own NAME,or
any name infact,ha..ha.. unless you were christianed "whiteMAIL.IE..2 WHICH
I VERY MUCH DOUBTLOL..LOL..YOUR PATHETIC /WHO EVER YOU ARE..A COWARD I
SHOULD SAY..FROM MEL..........OH THIS IS PETTY...