[kj] Re..jazaz classical stuff..some info

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:54:37 EST 2004

hi peter,you should be able to get most of jazaz orchesterial wrks in
say.h.m.v./in the classical section,or virgin,in the same section...if there
not there,the various stores will order the c.ds for you..i got my lot from
various shops around the world,but i am sure that the 2 places that i
mentioned will help you....fanfare for the millenion=adovall,the doors
concerto,ambient sketches,...theres 3 to order,for a start..they are all
well worth it..i like them,all..if you need any more help,e/m  me ok,if you
want...also put a request on jesters killing=joke site,as others there will
have even more idears of obtaining the wrks ok...mel
hollytree1961 at hotnail.com  ps k.j.people are v.helpful to each other,i have
found...