[kj] no culture alex.....................

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 17:40:03 EST 2004

Jaz's work with Killing Joke is far more exciting than his solo
orchestral work. Pure and simple.  Personally speaking, I find nine
tenths of his orchestral work to be deathly dull (there are
exceptions). But even if I found it to be good, I'd *STILL* prefer him
to be playing with the Joke instead,

Alex in NYC