[kj] no culture alex.....................

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:28:57 EST 2004

killing joke n supporting motley,than in new zealand doing another of his
snorting orchesterial works..."  i say,well alesx me mate, you obviously do
not appreciate jazaz solo orchesterial wrks hey....whats up with you,have
you no taste/or sence of culture?? i find jazaz orchesterial wrks very
beautiful/highly talented n melodically pleasing to every sences,n so do
many others,unless you can really do any better( which i doubt...) dont slag
of those who have what you lack,it only makes you sound resentful mate...
btw,i my self have classical training for many yrs,so i know what i am
talking about,however,i feel that you say somethings for the sake of saying
anything,rather than nothering...at times it pays to think befor you
speak,as there may be a backlash from those who dissagree with
you.......hope yu not offended by this,as i was by your comment...
mel/holly hollytree1961 at hotmail.com