[kj] The Day Something or Other Turned Green

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 12:02:27 EST 2004

 --- bluce ree <bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> from the first demo it was clear that Loose Cannon
> was an utter dog of a song.  I know it's got it's
> occasional admirers here but if it was released by
> someone like (picking at total random here...) Ash
> we'd all be like why are Ash allowed to release
> tuneless shit and what the hell is up with that
> video?

Its like Jaz going senile and trying remember what he
was on about w/Complications!!!

> Seeing Red and Blood On Your Hands are amazing
> (although a bit similar - or is that just me).

They are similar enough to be classic JOKE!

> Implant and Asteroid are great occasionally but very
> shallow.  Everything else on the album ranges from
> awful to below average.

Inferno
Zennon
Total Invasion
TD&RS

are also great!!!!

> I think KJ need to sort out their artist issues, get
> a decent record label, tour with someone good,

Like Pj Harvey or Noxagt???

> apologise to Colesy and Mik Raven (and beg
> forgiveness) and release an album that isn't clearly
> aimed at the Kerrang TV audience as opposed to their
> loyal fans.

Kerrang is shit

> Oh and get a f**king web designer.

Or at least one who doesn't love Flash crap so much!

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert