AW: [kj] happy christmas

Alexandra Tolksdorf alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de
Thu Dec 23 06:08:28 EST 2004

Sorry to hear that, it really is a shame.
One can only wonder who thinks this shit up...
First the motley surprise, and now this kind of behaviour towards
Colesy!

Merry Christmas to all of you who care to celebrate it, merry whatever
else to the others, and merry time off to those who couldn't care less
either way.

May 2005 be a good year for us all.

Love from Alexandra. (Hamburger.)