[kj] happy christmas

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Dec 23 05:07:47 EST 2004

That will be a shame mike especially if its been done without courtesy.

For me, whatever killing joke is intrinsically entwined with your
efforts, separate the two and they better hope the motley crue fans like
them.

What was the name of that Brilliant single again?

Have a good holiday regardless to you and all

ePat