[kj] Butt Rock- Montley Crue VS. Killing Joke- The reel thing

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 08:50:40 EST 2004

It's completely his doing, I'd wager. Moreover, Sixx is the *KING* of
revisionism. He may desperately be trying to assert his "punk roots"
now, but doesn't anyone remember the Crue's switch from
black-leather-road-warrriors to day-glo spandex glambos between SHOUT
AT THE DEVIL and THEATRE OF PAIN? In an interview on MTV, Sixx
explained that as a means of "GETTING AWAY FROM A PUNK ROCKIER IMAGE,
AND GETTING BACK TO THEIR GLAM ROOTS".

Whatever.

Ale xin NYC