[kj] Butt Rock- Montley Crue VS. Killing Joke- The reel thing

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 03:03:27 EST 2004

Too Fast For Love and Shout at the Devil are awesome.
Everything after sucked. Nikki Sixx is always trying
to wear his so-called punk roots on his sleeve. This
is probably his doing.

Leigh

--- J C <elipsis44 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
MONTLEY CRUE SUCKS!!

Back in the day, I never understood it back then, with
the spandex, big bad hair, some what cross dressing,
and not to mention the awful make up. Attempting to be
bad asses on MTV.

I am some what appauled to even phathem the idea of
Killing Joke opening for M C.

Seems to me a paradox with both bands....Their styles
conflict with each other....The very predictable
versus originality and Killing Joke's signature.....

JC