[kj] album sales - more on Seeing Red

FlumeDC at aol.com FlumeDC at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 13:12:11 EST 2004

While most of us had to take a few spins to get comfortable with KJ03, as discussed here - it was painfully clear to me that Seeing Red had all the IMMEDIATE impact that we love about the best elements of KJ and it delivered it all in that track.  Why that one wasn't exploited and promoted to the hilt just mystifies me.  It was a total winner in every possible way...everyone I played it for loved it: from skeptical KJ veterans to the uninitiated beginners, the reaction was the same.  It's a gem and stands tall in their repetoire...sez me anyway.

Seems like they just sort of ...walked away from it....

Go figure.