[kj] Sisters Mercy Public Enemy

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:13:03 EST 2004

Ahhh really??!??  He did that in Detroit and I thought it was a statement
against them not being able to play.  Oh well.  Young Black Teenagers..yeah
I saw them..on the Anthrax, Public Enemy, Primus show.  That was actually a
good show.  IT was pretty frightening going in.  Having to go through two
metal detectors, then being wanded, then being frisked.  A lot of fun
though.

Crhis