[kj] OT: Dimebag shot dead on stage.

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 14:33:50 EST 2004

You know, I have been to so many punk gigs and never in my life have I
experienced any of that. except one time a cholo in east l.a. pulling a gun out  on
the owner joe vex of the vex in 1983 and was tackle by security outside. and
the occassional stabbing or fight.

what goes through people's skull beats the shit out of me. it is just  so
fucked up that it could happen to anyone. - Lonely Boy

In a message dated 12/9/2004 6:47:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,