[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:05:56 EST 2004

This is some fucked up shit, my friends.

However, I always thought Dr. Feelgood was more of a heinous Joke ripoff
than Come As You Are, so maybe this is some sort of payback. These gigs
alone might finance the next album, I guess.

Can't believe that Motley Crue are still enough of a going concern to go on
a year-long world tour, let alone to play Wembley.

T.

ps - now that the shock has worn off, I can't say I'd be upset to see them
bump up the anniversary shows to January and do the entire tour....