[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Tue Dec 7 06:11:50 EST 2004

LMAO!

--- "Patrick Davies" <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com> wrote:

From: "Patrick Davies" <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:03:28 -0000
To:  "A  list  about  all  things  Killing  Joke  (the  band!)"
<gathering at misera.net>
Subject:  RE:  [kj]  que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be,
we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

The Sun June 20^th 2005

Punk Fans riot.

Punk  fans last night caused a riot at Wembley arena. Sickening
Punks  associated  to  the  support  band  Killing  Joke  began
throwing  meat  and maggots at Motley Crue fans who had come to
watch the bands.

One  fat  and  balding  Motley  Crue fan complained that he had
liver  and  maggots  thrown  over  his  cut  off  denim jacket,
spoiling  his sewn on patches. “I would expect this from punks”
he said poignantly.

The  support  band Killing Joke were half way through their set
when  they  started  to  get  booed by the Motley Crue fans who
comprised  of pseudo biker types and families and children. One
child  who  had  come  along  was  in  tears.  Motley Crue fans
complained  that  killing Joke were too loud and started to boo
the antics of the lead singer who apparently was wearing a long
leather  coat. This caused the punks to start to push and throw
things at the Motley Crue audience.

One  punk  was  arrested,  builder  peter west, after he poured
maggots  and then sliced liver over the bikers heads. Peter was
not available for comment but his solicitor said that Peter was
responding  to  a vicious and uncalled for attack on his heroes
and  responded in a non violent manner. He will be pleading not
guilty.

Some of the Motely Crue pin pointed the trouble being initiated
from   someone   shouting  Asteroid  from  the  audience.  This
apparently  caused panic amongst the Motley Crue audience which
led  to  a  commotion.  Other  motley  Crue fans started booing
because  they  couldn’t hear what was going on as the music was
too  loud.  It was at this time a punk apparently pulled a pool
ball from their bottom and someone else threw the maggots.

A   spokesman   for   Wembley   arena  said  the  incident  was
unfortunate.  We  have  had  many punk bands here including the
Ramones  but  we  have never ever had this type of trouble here
before.  With  Bon Jovi due next week its now questionable that
the Anti Nowhere League will be allowed to support.

No  one was available from killing Joke to comment although one
member  of  their  entourage did try and sell our reporter some
tee shirts and a Headcount albulm

ePat