[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 7 05:41:49 EST 2004

No offence to any Motley Crue-fans on the board, but I can see KJ booed off stage by fat, bald, MC-shirt wearing wankers! Fucking sad! :-/

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com> wrote:Maybe, but at least it shows us that KJ are still with us and are still a going concern.
And by that I mean they’ve not popped up done an album and disappeared again, which shows some promise for us in the long run.
PLUS they’re playing the kind of venues they wouldn't normally get to play, opening for a high profile, well marketed act which again, can only be good for raising the jokes profile.
PLUS, it means fat lil me can see them in Manchester.
It’ll also be entertaining to see ‘em blow away the main act. =:¬)