[kj] que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be, we're going to Wem-ber-ley !

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Tue Dec 7 05:11:25 EST 2004

Maybe, but at least it shows us that KJ are still with us and are still a
going concern.
And by that I mean they¹ve not popped up done an album and disappeared
again, which shows some promise for us in the long run.
PLUS they¹re playing the kind of venues they wouldn't normally get to play,
opening for a high profile, well marketed act which again, can only be good
for raising the jokes profile.
PLUS, it means fat lil me can see them in Manchester.
It¹ll also be entertaining to see Œem blow away the main act. =:¬)