[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 2 17:07:24 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "fatpotanga" <fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com>
To: "The Gathering" <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: [kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Well as it¹s been a bit quiet and as we haven¹t had one of these for a while
and as I¹ve never done one and I have the painters in (should I rephrase
that ?) painting it means I  can¹t do any work so I thought ³ what the
hell²...

Poll haters, feel free to delete...

1. Name .    Graeme Rowland

70. age .     Mentally ,a teenager(Just)

32. shoe size.     Whatever size the second-hand shop has got

8. any secret names/aliases  .

    Scarecrow

95. I earn a living as.

  I Aint got a life

7. but secretly I¹d like to be.
        ...Peter west

8. what type of underwear are you wearing.
        Three for a pound,Nylon ones

11. what¹s your credit card number (mail me off list)
      I ve got an OXFAM store card

6. Dear Santa, I¹ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I Be....First in
the queue,When the sales start

3. I live in...Charity shops

3. My highpoints of 2004 were.

Getting a cassette of "Democracy"for arf a quid

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was.

Remembering I had three of them already

16. I last washed my...Knob very quickly(For about twenty minutes)

53. Next year I¹m rather looking forward to.

Shouting ASSTTTEEERROOOIIDDDDDDD.at every available opportunity

9. I¹m currently enjoying...My time here on Planet Earth

0. for my funeral I¹d like...Be fired out in too space,So I can be a
AAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTEEROOOOIDDDDDDDDD

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
AAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOIIIIIDDDDDDDDD

22. I quite like to drink...And shout out at concerts

34. I think I have a talent for...Spotting a bargain

46. I would like to achieve. Normality

732. I¹m a bit frightened of...Full prices

6. I can¹t stand Rock and Roll

59. I want to go to..The.Notting hill housing trust head office

18. I hate my pockets.I lost 1 pence through a hole recently

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
The whole place went quiet and everyone looked at me.......

88. when I¹m drunk I...
AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTEEERRROOOOIIIIDDDDDDD

101. my favourite body part is..My Gob

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?

"And he thinks Im a dog".On David Blunketts dog

5. to relax I.........I NEVER REST .I NEVER REST
WHITEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUT

26. Oh god, not another stupid question