[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Michael Garcia michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Wed Dec 1 01:08:42 EST 2004

OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll
1. Name

MIchael

70. age

36

32. shoe size

9-1/2 usa

8. any secret names/aliases

Spicy Garcia (don’t ask)

95. I earn a living as

Project Manager

7. but secretly I’d like to be....

Getting paid to sing!

8. what type of underwear are you wearing

Alfani

11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list)

uhh
.

6. Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

Jenna Jameson

3. I live in...

Bay Area

3. My highpoints of 2004 were

hmmmmm

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

Bush

16. I last washed my...

hands

53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to

Finishing my sleeve

9. I’m currently enjoying...

Chimay
88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be...

alive still

0. for my funeral I’d like...

A party

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

quite Brilliant

22. I quite like to drink...

See above : Chimay

34. I think I have a talent for...

Writing music

46. I would like to achieve

many things

732. I’m a bit frightened of...

Heights

6. I can’t stand...

much of what son the radio

59. I want to go to...

australia and japan.

18. I hate my...

lack of a heater right now

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

not on your life!

88. when I’m drunk I...

am drunk

101. my favourite body part is..

??

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?

a pecker on bushes forehead

5. to relax I...

sit in my “angry chair”