[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 00:44:41 EST 2004

> 1. Name: Aleph
>
> 70. age: 38
>

> 32. shoe size: 11 1/2
>

> 8. any secret names/aliases:  Aren't you the drummer
for ...

> 95. I earn a living as: RockStar/Tattoo Shop Manager

> 7. but secretly I'd like to be....Killing Joke's
Drummer!

> 8. what type of underwear are you wearing: None
>
> 11. what's your credit card number (mail me off
> list) # 111
>

> 6.  Dear  Santa, I've been ever so good so for
> Xmas pleez can I have..Attainment?
>
> 3. I live in... San Francisco
>
> 3. My highpoints of 2004 were: Too personal to put
forth in a public forum! :P

> 9.  Aside  from  this poll, the crappest thing (so
> far) in 2004  was:The fucker that I didn't vote for
being re-elected!

> 16. I last washed my... My hands
>

> 53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to: Not so
much of a struggle!

> 9. I'm currently enjoying... We Have Joy
>
> 88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
Do Karaoke!
> 42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to
> be...Sailed own the river amongst a Gathering of
Friends who Loved me, celebrating all the while!

> 0. for my funeral I'd like... Remembered with a
smile

> 20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: Thank you!
>
> 22. I quite like to drink... Agreed!
>
> 34. I think I have a talent for... Making an ass out
of myself and occasionally contributing witty remerks.

> 46. I would like to achieve: it All.
>
> 732. I'm a bit frightened of..."Democracy" as they
call it these days.

> 6. I can't stand... Lack of communication from
people that I care about.

> 59. I want to go to... Everywhere that I haven't
been to yet.

> 18. I hate my... Unfinished business
>

> 9. I cringe when I remember the time that...I didn't
do.......
> ~
>
> 88. when I'm drunk I... I'm drunk
>
> 101. my favourite body part is..Th epart that makes
me Love other people!

> 666. if you could paint anything on any part of any
> politician,
> who and what would you choose? "If you're not part
of the solution, you're part of the Problem" backwards
on Dubya's forehead, so he could read it in the
mirror.

> 5. to relax I... Take sedatives?
>
> 26. Oh god, not another stupid question: So, enough
about me, how do YOU feel about me? ;)

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."