[kj] Factoid(OT PW)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 31 07:04:30 EDT 2004

PRAE ST BLUES
    First you complain about M Head s posts now you complain about my
posts,You seem too want this board tailor made too suit your needs.
    Not only that you, ask people to put my name in the heading..........and
you don't even do it yourself!!!!!!!............Come on at least make an
effort.I ve even started the ball rolling for you,
     If I was you I would take a more pro-active approach too life,Instead
of standing at the back of the room asking for people too discuss certain
topics,Go to the front of the room and make suggestions.
  As I stated in my Personal E-mail to you STOP OPENING MY POSTS.