[kj] Factoid

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 03:08:03 EDT 2004

KILLING JOKE wrote:

>>Yeah, but could you not do it elsewhere?
>
> No. Hit the delete key, lay-z-boy.

No. That I could do but I think it's more respectful to consider other
members of the group and cease pointless, off-topic and tedious posts
that seem to be no more than some egos clashing.

However if it comes down to it I'll filter rather than delete. It's
quicker. Which is what I've been doing to Peters posts for quite some
time now. Which is why it's annoying to find so many people discussing
him. So if you would be nice enough in future to put [ot: peter.west] in
the titles of any relevant posts you make on the subject. Otherwise I'll
just have to add more individuals to the filter.

> Oh, and stupidity is not a psychological problem.

Bowel related issue then is it?

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76