[kj] DVD live at the Astoria

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 30 12:46:51 EDT 2004

  Hi Rob welcome to my board,If you could just fill in this form.Then we shall deicide whether you can stay or not.
     Cheers  ;-)

  1. Name

  2. Reached 30 yet?

  3. Kids?

  4. Location

  5. Fave KJ song

  6. Fave KJ album

  7. Fave KJ member

  8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one

  9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next one

  10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen?

  11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the cassette)?

  12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th anniversary?

  13. Would it chart again?

  14. Most under-rated KJ song

  15. Most over-rated

  16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ

  17. Last album you bought

  18. Last film you saw

  19. Last book you read

  20. Next album you're going to listen to

  21. What contemporary bands do you rate

  22. Your all-time favourite bands

  23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs"