[kj] if KJ do a promos DVD...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 08:29:19 EDT 2004

would it actually be any good?  For ages I've wanted to see all the promos on a nice high quality DVD but have they ever done enough decent videos to warrant one?

firedances - looks like a Tears For Fears video or something equally poor.  Big Paul looks exceptionally gay throughout.

a new day - actually pretty good, with comedy blacked-up geordie (!!!)

adorations - just a horrible pretentious reminder of KJ at their most horrible and pretentious.

love like blood - at times okay, at times awful (especially the bits with the actors).  bad, bad, bad dress sense from BPF.

sanity - cant watch it on account of the utterly awful song.

money is not our god - rubbish!!!!  okay live footage mixed with terrible text effects.

eighties - okay, this is decent enough with Jaz looking nicely barking and it's a killer tune as well.

millenium - rubbish vid, tuppeny tune

pandemonium - cheap and nasty video.

loose cannon - actually the worst video made by anyone ever.

seeing red - okay video, if a little boring and already overshadowed by that QOTSA one.

kings and queens - not bad, a bit uninspiring though.