[kj] o/t son of Thatcher

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 30 04:17:21 EDT 2004

When the war first broke out,I though they were going in to confiscate
Saddams WMD,As they have subsequently found nothing ,And Iraq proved not too
be a military threat too anyone.
     Tony and George are adamant(.......ridicule is nothing too be scared
off) they had information that Saddam had WMD.It's my conclusion that the
incorrect info was provided by the Israelis.
      I do feel George B took the war with Iraq personally(Hey Saddam you
sucker,you tried to kill my Daddy,No-one does that and gets away with that)
     With hindsight,The war seems pointless.Iraq needs a strong ,ruthless
man in charge too keep the factions from fighting each other. Saddam is that
man.