[kj] Best early Banshee's single/Guitar question

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 03:31:38 EDT 2004

following on from this theme and looking at the early singles I'd have to say Happy House or Spellbound were better.

Incidently Spellbound sounds like quite an easy song to work out on guitar but it's not.  I can usually work out anything (apart from a lot of KJ stuff) but I just cannot nail this.  anyone know if it's in standard tuning?

May I suggest you go and listen to "Christine"(the strawberry girl,Christine,Banana split lady).And re-evaluate your opinion.