[kj] OT: blog

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:52:11 EDT 2004

I started at blog, at http://concrete-tiger.livejournal.com/.  As I
describe it there, it's about "Current events, public discourse, and
aesthetics, as seen through the façade."  If you're into that sort of
thing, stop by.

I wrote a post yesterday called "Speculate Wildly". I'm looking for
people to add more ridiculous questions that journalists could ask
Kerry or Bush (or Blair or whoever) if they want to be long remembered
as that writer journalist type person who asked that insane question.
Try to keep it clean and relevant is all I ask.  The specific post is
at http://concrete-tiger.livejournal.com/2286.html.

--Mark