[kj] O/T Interpol

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Sat Aug 14 20:19:27 EDT 2004

I've seen Interpol live 3 times now (opening for other bands such as
Clinic and the Cure) - They fucking suck. Derivative, one dimensional
and boring.  I finally got to hear the album about a month ago - I
couldnt sit thru the whole album but I didnt hate it as much as I was
expecting.

Btw - Fat bob and co. put on a fantastic show last week when I saw them.