[kj] O/T Interpol

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 19:56:52 EDT 2004

I had written off Interpol as being another NME-friendly band that wears suits and sounds a decade or two out of date but their 'Obstacle 1' single is ridiculously good.  Has anyone heard their album and if so how does it compare to that song and also 'PDA'?  Is it worth getting?

I'm still slightly suspicious of them cos MTV2 plays them, and MTV2 are clearly run by people with no taste.