[kj] I thought the Lyrics for Nuclear boy were dodgy...

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 15:12:46 EDT 2004

Until I saw:

(now I know they're written by a group of late 30s failed musos in stupid
masks to hide that fact, but even Ironic they're terrible!)

People = Shit Lyrics

COME ON!

Here we go again, motherfucker!

Yeah!

Come on down, and see the idiot right here,
Too fucked to beg and not afraid to care.
What's the matter with calamity anyway?
Right? Get the fuck outta my face!
Understand that I can't feel anything.
It isn't like I wanna sift through the decay.
I feel like a wound, like I got a fuckin'
Gun against my head, you live when I'm dead!

One more time, motherfucker!

Everybody hates me now, so fuck it,
Blood's on my face and my hands, and I don't know why
I'm not afraid to cry, but thats none of your business!
Whose life is it? Get it? See it? Feel it? Eat it?
Spin it around so I can spit in its face.
I wanna leave without a trace,
cuz I dont wanna die in this place!

People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People=Shit! (Whatcha gunna do?)
People=Shit! (Cuz I am not afraid of you.)
People=Shit! (Im everything you'll never be!)
People=Shit! (Yeah!)

It never stops - you can't be everything to everyone.
Contagion - I'm sittin' at the side of Satan.
What do you want from me?
They never told me the failure I was meant to be.
Now. Overdo it - don't tell me you blew it,
Stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it!
IM. NOT. LIKE. YOU. I. JUST. FUCK. UP.
C'mon motherfucker everybody has to die,
C'mon motherfucker EVERYBODY HAS TO DIE!

PEOPLE = SHIT!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People=Shit! (YEAH!)
People=Shit! (YEAH!)
People=Shit! (YEAAARGH!)
People=Shit! (AAARGH!)
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People = Shit!
People=Shit! (Whatcha gonna do?)
People=Shit! (Cause I'm not afraid of you.)
People=Shit! (I'm everything you'll never be!)
People=Shit! (YEAH!)

---